lundi 8 février 2010

Artists are so emo. Please shoot me.

"Can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, it's making me itch, I say I'm trying to call the nurse again, but she's being a little bitch, I think I'll get out of here." Pink

Looks like I really identify with this song, because I've just re-heard it after some years and I am so all up in it. Wow! I must be emo right now. Because it's totally resonating, and we all know anyone in the arts has a mental problem, so just shut the fuck up.

I really need divine intervention. The flying spaghetti monster must deliver me a potent number for Friday, and also, if it's not too much, a fucking job for my husband because although I am considering fucking around to take care of womanly needs, I definitely don't want to divorce him, since he is still fucking there and I love him as part of my family. On a wink, wink, unrelated note, anyone know a doctor that can help him with e.d...

I'm at that point where I am creatively a little dead, I am gaining weight and I am so afraid of everything. Although, if you read my leopard post you know I secretly all of a sudden have ambition and know I will kick some sort of ass.

Anyway, I will go back to this number shit and please have a good thought it your heart for me, my debts, my kids teachers, and my mind so it won't forget it needs to do tons of random things I won't remember it anyway.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire